All Australians living a fair, healthy and fulfilling life.
We are committed to engendering positive social change in Australia by partnering with and assisting organisations that empower Australians to achieve the most out of life and develop a healthier, more innovative and more creative society.
Drive significant impact through a very limited number of high value grants that extend over multiple years providing sustained support in building the capacity of the recipient organisation.
Healthy AgeingEase the disabilities of ageing through:
- Supporting essential medical research to find solutions to neurodegenerative disorders
- Supporting innovative or critical projects that improve the quality of healthcare for the Aged
Youth OpportunityEmpower young Australians through:
- Supporting translational research that improves youth mental health
- Supporting education that maximises their potential
- Providing opportunities for them to discover and be inspired by the Arts
Rural & Regional VitalitySupport Rural and Regional communities through:
- Initiatives that improve local economic and social sustainability
- Innovation that preserves or improves management of our natural resources
One or two flagship partners with funding generally provided to the organisation over five or more consecutive years with grant payments up to $3 million each year
Up to five major partners with multi-year funding support provided over a minimum of three years with grant payments up to $1 million each year
A limited number of general grants with funding support provided in amounts between $300,000 to $500,000 each year, over periods up to three years