We are committed to driving positive social change in Australia by partnering with organisations that empower Australians to achieve the most out of life and develop a healthy, fair and innovative society.
Drive significant impact through a very limited number of high value grants that extend over multiple years providing sustained support in building the capacity of the recipient organisation.
Advancing and Applying Knowledge to Fight Disease
- Supporting essential medical research to find solutions for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of non-communicable diseases
- Supporting initiatives that translate this research into clinical practice
Advancing and Applying Knowledge to Overcome Inequity through Education
- Supporting initiatives that reverse the high level of teacher attrition
- Supporting initiatives that deliver equitable access to education technology for all students
Advancing Regional & Rural AustraliaSupporting initiatives that advance Regional & Rural Australia by:
- Reducing inequity in comparison with urban Australia
- Ensuring environmental sustainability
- Building community and social cohesion